Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Work! New Work!

Just listed on my Etsy shop:

New Recycled leather and Japanese paper "Dots" necklace $79AU this one red, white and blue

Mushi handmade rope strand necklace $64AU this one a beautiful deep red

New French Knitted necklace with Mushi felt and leather medallions $44AU this one green and black

And listed over on my Blue Caravan shop:


New "Dots" necklaces in white/floral and khaki/floral $79AU each


Mushi handmade rope strand necklaces $64AU, in red/navy and green/purple

Of course, free shipping for anybody who mentions this blog post when purchasing! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Today Melbourne does not know if it should rain or shine. What's new!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful necklaces, I love the gorgeous green french knitted one. I loved french knitting as a child and tried it recently only to discover that I have no idea how to cast off???

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!