Friday, April 29, 2011

Exhibition opening

"Through the forest" courtesy of artist Emma Coulter
My former classmate, interior designer and visual artist, Emma Coulter, is holding an exhibition of her work entitled "Shedding Skin", opening next week on the 3rd May and running until the 14th May, at FortyFive Downstairs, 45 Flinders Lane, Melbourne. Get along!!

I am loving the colours in these new creations. I can imagine one of these paintings would be a perfect wedding present for a young couple.....like the couple getting married today (yes I know, a loose connection but what the hell!?) I was glued to the TV set as a child in 1981, no doubt I will be glued to the TV set again tonight. Love a bit of glamour on a Friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!