Friday, February 11, 2011

Project Backpack

Well another brief absence....and lots has happened around here of late. Thanks for sticking around and being patient with my poor blog updating. I do apologise for my tardiness and I promise to improve....
I've been working my way through a big list of projects, one of which was the making of this "Robot" backpack for the big boy who started Kindergarten last week. Very exciting for both Mum and young (the kindergarten bit)......yay some freedom and time for making more stuff!!
The robot idea was inspired by the backpacks over at Sew Mama Sew and the request from the boy for a backpack of course was inspired by Sachin and Ruby's......
So here's to more making and creating....and perhaps some more blogging in between!

3 comments:

  1. great job De!! I imagine he would be well chuffed with that bag :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ladies, he sure does love it, and has been telling everyone at Kinder all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!