Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Circa 1989

Interior by Inarc (Sue Carr & Ken Lloyd) 1989, from "Interior Design" Issue 18
A touch of modernist Australian style I'm sharing with you here, yes indeed it is circa 1989. Dragged out of an old "Interior Design" magazine (no longer being published). This interior is by Sue Carr, I'm not sure if it's appropriate to call her a "legend" in the interior design industry here....although she has just won the Gold Medal for Interior Design at the recent IDEA Awards. 
I think her work is incredibly enduring, classic, yet always contemporary. I could quite easily live in this space, what do you think?? Oh yeah, and it happens to be a converted warehouse with Loft bedrooms. Did I mention that bonus??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!