Monday, September 20, 2010

Chair envy

I adore this beautiful office chair that landed in my inbox a few weeks back, from Envoy commercial furniture. It's the Brunner "Tempus" armchair, made in Germany and designed by Martin Ballendat. Now I have some serious task chair envy. The only thing I might miss with this one is the ability to move between sewing machine and computer screen whilst on wheels. But hey, that's a sacrifice I'd be willing to make for the sake of style and beauty, and the sheer pleasure of owning one of these babies!


2 comments:

  1. Thats stunning drool! ♥ I love designer furniture and iconic pieces like the groovy ball chair and eames chairs.

    redlotusjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more Sophia! The Eames armchair has to be my favourite chair of all time....sigh if only I could win the lotto!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!