Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Love the colour orange

When I first moved to Melbourne I had a fetish for all things made from plastic in the colour orange. I have a theory that there are times in your life when you are drawn towards certain colours, for some particular reason. I have also read that orange is a healing colour....
Anyway, I digress. Over at KID Independent they have featured a range of orange, yummy things, in their Creative Cravings feature, one of which is my felt face brooch.
Items featured are:
Sweet Alpacas Print by Happy Doodle Land

Amigurumi Ranger by Studio Llama Llama
Embroidered Felt Face Pin by Mainichi
Orange Elephant by Two Little Banshees
Best Bear Plush Doll by Nonesuchgarden
Sylvia Sock Money by Planet Monkey
Balloon of Dream Print by Hsin Ping Pan
Please pop over to the KID blog for links to all these products and great shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!