Friday, April 2, 2010

Heads and Tails

This week I've been mostly head down, tail up completing a bunch of these little treasures for a window exhibition at Craft Victoria.  I think I may need my eyes tested after all this detailed work!

Above is an embroidered piece inspired by one of the crests in this book....

And below is a necklace incorporating handmade rope and little fish brushes. All shall be revealed after next Wednesday the 6th April.


PS. If you've been stockpiling any plastic soy sauce fish for me (Shelley!??), I'm still in the market for them....email me and I'll give you postage details.  I plan to make this an ongoing project!

1 comment:

  1. fantastic dearne, i am totally stockpiling them...will get onto you when i get back to work and get them to you. looking amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!