Sunday, February 14, 2010

My place and yours

It's been a while since I got myself organised enough to check the new home of Pip's meme from last year. Now it's residing over at Vic's place, and this week's theme is "Kitchen Love", conjured up by Nic (great blog) and Tracey (another gorgeous blog).
So since it's the day of celebrating love (well, not really the love of inanimate objects, but what the heck), here is the part of my kitchen I love most. The coffee machine. I virtually designed the whole kitchen around it! For about four years it sat on a trunk near our crappy old kitchen, waiting for some clear bench space to live on. It used to reside in a city cafe that my friend purchased, and was traded for some interior design advice. Makes a mean espresso.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful machine. Your very lucky to have it and now it has it's own place everything must be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow! Oh WOW! & full size, big, posh coffee machine all for yourself! Love it! Yeah I would build a house around that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!