Saturday, December 5, 2009

My place and yours


Ok, finally getting around to this one again...for Pip's Meme "My place and yours". And the hostess with the most-ess for this week is Toni, go see what's stashed inside her Little Suitcase.
Toni's theme is "That's nyoice, that's different, that's unewesyewl", inspired by a couple of Aussie foxy morons.....I racked my brain for this one.  The best I could come up with is what we call our "Svedish Sauna, yah" (spoken in bad Euro-trash accent) bathroom .  It is lined with lovely fragrant timber panelling, a la Sauna, and tiled with slate. It's on the list of "to do" around here, the one that is never ending. I think there may be some of that panelling retained in the renovation, after all, it does also lend a bit of a Japanese-y feel.

PS. Yes, that is the toilet roll and the toilet close by....I hope you're not offended!!
PPS. And yes that little stool did come from Japan, Kyoto in fact. We carried it with us onto the plane home, it flew business class, we flew economy...
PPPS. My excuse for not blogging much this week I shall share with you later. Let's just say for now that my hand hurts a little when I type....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!