Monday, November 2, 2009

My place and yours - Blog HQ


Ok, a bit late for this one, but here it is - my blog HQ!   The desktop is very messy, with brooches ready to be posted to Artisan, and other bits of jewellery made and ready to ship off to another new retailer.  On the wall is a Dean Bowen print and a photograph of an interior I designed back in 2004.  Above the desktop is shelving that holds my interior design library and samples. I need to have a clean up, presently I can't tuck my chair in because underneath there are two huge boxes containing small felt samples for recycling into my jewellery.  There you go, that's a wrap up of all things messy around my desk!! If you'd like to join in go visit Pip's blog for a looksy.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way your desk is set up. That's cool! It all looks nice and neat and inspiring and functional! Thanks for playing along! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Pip for not looking TOO closely at my mounting pile of paperwork!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!