Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still life with thrifty finds


Yes, I know, I'm boasting again about some thrifty finds. I picked these babies up at an Op Shop in Brisvegas and at the Chandler Market (we were up at 6am to get to that one).  I had good intentions to get to the Portside Markets that day too, hoping to see some talented crafty folk. But after a 6am start it just did not happen! Sorry Kim! Perhaps on my next visit north I shall get there.
One other spot I did get to (after the necessary visit to Reverse Garbage) was the gorgeous Nook, at 19 Browning St, West End.  They have a gorgeous array of work by local craftspeople. I picked up one of Aunty Cookie's Alphacookie panels there. Not sure what to do with it yet....any ideas??

2 comments:

  1. noice finds up there in Brisvegas!! we'll be doin' the goldcoast in true aussie fashion next week.... woo hoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy, enjoy all that sunshine and sand! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!