Friday, October 30, 2009

New work, new photos and Friday's creation









New work:  recycled timber block and square brooches, and more typographic brooches - especially for those who love a font!


New photos:  I decided that my Etsy shop photos needed a little makeover. Slowly I'm updating the photos and making them a little more "artsy" - boy is it a tedious task (I didn't realise how much stuff I've been making and listing over the last few months). Love to see your comments on these......too artsy? not descriptive enough? want to see more?


Friday's creation: gingerbread cookies with the wee one. He ate all the uncooked dough I gave him to cut his cookies from. Ewww....well at least the cookie dough I cut out made it to the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!