Thursday, September 17, 2009

Farewell to vintage finds


I don't know if you have noticed that little box down there in the side column entitled "My Destash Shop". Well in case you haven't and you didn't know, when I am feeling the walls closing in on my ever expanding collection of fabrics, I off load some bits and pieces here on Etsy.

This week I've been busy photographing and writing descriptions for a bunch of vintage stuff my Mum posted to me. Once upon a time she had an antique shop. And she had lots of goodies for sale including antique and estate jewellery and some reproduction pieces. I've got a few of those goodies for sale now over on ElsieBetty.

My favourite is this brooch. I think it's modelled on a peacock. But a very RED one at that. I love it and I'm tempted to keep it. But no doubt it would sit in the cupboard with all those other had to haves......so it's for sale for someone to embrace and bring back some eighties stylin' up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!