Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thrifty Tuesday


I haven't been op shopping (or thrift shopping, as the northern hemisphere refer to it) for some time. I must have been saving all my op shop mojo for this lot.

So here I present my Thrifty Tuesday post.....well, technically I bought most of this stuff last Wednesday while hanging out with my friend Fe in Adelaide. Luckily I did not need another suitcase to get it all home, but if we had found many more shops to visit I would have.

Amongst my favourite finds are the brown glazed ceramic vase from the 70's and you can't see them in this photo, but a full set of Golden Books bound together in mint condition.

Thanks Fe and family for a great weekend and your company. I had a blast. Might have to come back to Adelaide soon, with an empty suitcase (or two) this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!