Monday, July 20, 2009

A friendly creation


A few weeks back I had a lovely little surprise in my mail box. A creation from my friend Fe who runs an Etsy shop Fede and has a great blog too. And she's a Flickr fiend with many collections of great photos.
Anyway she makes these groovy rattles for babies, in the shape of hammers and spanners. I ordered a set for an upcoming new arrival in the world. Don't you think they are clever? In exchange I sent Fe a bunch of my fabric destash for her to have some fun with. I can't wait to see what the results are. And I will get to see in person this coming week, when I visit the fine town of Adelaide. Looking forward to lots of crafty and Mumsy talk, and some op shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, thanks D. Twas a mighty fine w'kend with you and the boys - there's always a bed here for you.... and lots of undiscovered thrifting to be done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fe, I shall be back! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!