Monday, July 6, 2009

Creative Women's Circle Meeting


Melbourne's Creative Women's Circle is meeting again on the 11th July, and guess who's speaking? Yes that's right, it's moi!! Pssssttt I'll tell you a secret....I'm a bit nervous.

Anyway here are all the details and I better get cracking on that presentation.

Might see you there, please come and say hi.

Oh and if you do plan on coming please give me some hints on what you'd like to hear about! Leave me a comment......please.....

Saturday 11 July
10am - 12 midday
Guildford Lane Gallery
20 Guildford Lane, Melbourne CBD (off Queen St, between LaTrobe and Little Lonsdale streets. A short walk from Melbourne Central Station or Elizabeth St/Latrobe St trams. Parking lot nearby)

RSVP tess(at)tessmccabe.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Very much looking forward to hearing you speak this Saturday! I'll be there with coffee in hand at 10am!

    I'm sure you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nicole! Please come and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!