Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cool for cruizin'



How ACE is this Airstream caravan (aka trailer in America speak). Loving this thing so much I had to share it with you. Now THIS is the kind of stylish cruizin' holiday an interior designer could imagine taking......how cool is that interior....I can see where Marc Newson gets some styling inspiration.

My Dad (fan of all things automotive and vintage) was recently telling me about Australia's equivalent to these, the old Ansair Clipper buses are quite popular kitted out as mobile homes for the "Grey Nomad" set. So I've thrown in some awesome vintage shots of those for you to enjoy too. Photos courtesy of this site.
The Airstream is courtesy of Dude Craft's blog here. Thanks Dude Craft, hope you don't mind me appropriating this. Go visit him for all things blokey and crafty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!