Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loving these....instalment 2

Instalment two in the "Loving" series! Continuing on from part one.......
4. Baking sweet things. Without wanting to boast.....I recently acquired new kitchen cabinets, so we could finally install the new kitchen appliances that have been sitting in boxes for about two years. Now I'm loving cooking sweet stuff in my new 90cm wide (!!) oven.....heaven compared to the old one that always seemed to be too hot.

5. Tracing family history. I've been doing this on and off for about (showing my age here) 16 years. This time I'm actually getting somewhere and managing to dig up some interesting facts!

Oh and you may notice I've added a little "Gallery of Styles" to my blog page. Yes you can click on that and view the many beauties in the Mainichi jewellery range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!