Friday, February 27, 2009

On my desk



Just popping in to say hi, because as you can see my desk is choc full of felty goodness at the moment, ready for assembly. I've been busy working on lots of my felt and leather Shinzo necklaces, ready to stock up my Etsy shop and some suppliers.
My poor sewing machine was making a real racket yesterday, so I decided to - oh my gosh - read the instruction book in regards to maintenance. And apparently it should be cleaned and oiled once a month......who would have thought....So out came all the screwdriver attachments, and I was shocked to see how much rubbish accumulates in the bottom of my machine. Needless to say its running a lot quieter now!
Well, whilst my young'un is sleeping I better get back to the grindstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please say something noice!