Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Channeling 1981


I'm back, yes that's right twice in one week....amazing.

I just wanted to spruik a few things I've found recently on Etsy.
Firstly this talented lady KD has her own blog and makes stuff from recycled materials too (her "eco-jewellery line" is sold at her Etsy store). My latest favourites are her brooches from offcuts of plastic - very 80's looking, which I have to say makes them pretty cool in my eyes!
The other are these yummy earrings from Sincear Jewelry which also take me back to the 80's. I love the colour combinations this creator uses. Think I may have to invest in a pair fom her Etsy store. And I think it's time the world saw more string art again........


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please say something noice!